User Service Agreement
This Agreement is a legal agreement between you, as an individual or a single entity, and the developer of the App regarding the provision of services related to the App by the developer to you. This is a legal agreement between you (as an individual or as a single entity) and the developer of the app regarding the provision of the service to you. In particular, you must read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Services. In particular, if you wish to use the Services, you must carefully read the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, including the disclaimers that exclude or limit the Developer's liability and the limitations on the User's rights. Please review and accept Accept or reject these Terms of Service (minors should be accompanied by a legal guardian when reviewing). In the event of a change to these Terms of Service The revised Terms of Service will be posted on the website as soon as they are changed. Once posted on the website, the revised TOS will effectively replace the original TOS. You may review the latest version of the Terms of Service at any time by visiting the website. You may review the latest version of the TOS at any time by visiting the website. If you do not agree with the changes to the TOS, you should not use or cancel the relevant services. If you do not agree with the changes to the TOS, you should not use or actively cancel the relevant services, otherwise, any use of the relevant services by you such as logging in, viewing, etc. will be regarded as your understanding and consent to the relevant changes and this Agreement.
We will not be able to provide you with any information on the TOS.
If you choose to accept this Agreement to open a service, you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you will not be able to use the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, Developer reserves the right at any time to
The developer reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time and reserves the right to pursue legal action in this regard
* Unless otherwise specified, the following terms have the meanings set forth in this Agreement:
Developer: means the company that owns the Digital Aim app.
App: the Digital Aim app.
1. The App and Service were developed by Developer and are protected by international copyright treaties and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Users may use the app and enjoy the service in accordance with this agreement subject to compliance with the law and these Terms, but users are not authorized to do anything including
2.1 Delete all copyrighted information and content from the Application and other copies;
2.2 reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, etc. the application;
2.3 For information, etc. related to the app, without the written consent of the developer, the user may not do anything including, but not limited to, the following. The application has been designed to be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, using, copying, modifying, linking, republishing, compiling, publishing, creating mirror sites, developing derivative works with the Software without the developer's written consent, and using the Software to create a new version. The user is not allowed to use, copy, modify, link, republish, compile, publish, create mirror sites, or develop derivative works related to the Software without the written consent of the developer.
2.4 Use the Application and Services to publish, transmit, distribute, or store content that is harmful to national security, national unity, social stability, or that is insulting, defamatory, pornographic, violent, upsetting to others, or that violates any national laws or policies.
2.5 Use of the service to publish, transmit, distribute, or store content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or other legal rights of others.
2.6 Conduct any behavior that jeopardizes the security of the computer network, including but not limited to: using unauthorized data or accessing unauthorized servers/accounts; unauthorized access to servers/accounts; and unauthorized access to servers/accounts. The following is a list of the most common types of information that can be found on the Internet. unauthorized access to a public computer network or another person's computer system and delete, modify, or add to stored information; unauthorized attempts to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of the Software's system or network, or other acts that compromise network security; attempts to Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the Software or the Website, intentionally spread malicious programs or viruses, or otherwise disrupt the normal operation of the Software or the Website. The following is a list of the most common types of malicious programs and viruses that can be found on the Internet, including those that interfere with normal network information services; forged TCP/IP packet names or partial names.
3. Users understand that the use of the Service involves Internet services and may be subject to instability at various points. The service is subject to the following conditions The service is therefore subject to force majeure, computer virus or hacker attacks, system instability, user location, user shutdown, and any other technical, Internet, or other problems. The risk of service interruption or failure to meet the user's requirements caused by computer viruses or hacker attacks, system instability, the user's location, the user's shutdown, and any other technical, interconnection network, communication line, etc. The risk of service interruption or failure to meet user requirements.
4. The user understands that there is no threatening, defamatory, offensive, or illegal content or content from any other person using the service offerings. The user understands that there is a risk of anonymous or impersonal information from any person, including threatening, defamatory, objectionable or illegal content or conduct, or infringement of the rights of others (including intellectual property rights), using the Service. the developer disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the service, including all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and fitness for a particular purpose. including all implied warranties and conditions of authenticity, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages arising out of the improper or unlawful use of the services by the user. The following is a list of some of the many ways in which the service can be used.
6. Respecting the privacy of users' personal information is a principle of this application and service, and the developer will take reasonable steps to protect users' personal information. The application and the service are private and the developer will take reasonable measures to protect the user's personal privacy information, except for reasons such as the law or government departments with legal authority or the user's consent. We will not disclose or reveal your personal information to third parties without your consent.
7. In particular, users are reminded that the use of the Internet must comply with relevant national policies and laws, such as criminal law, national security law, secrecy law, and computer information system security protection law. The Internet is a powerful tool to protect the interests of the country and to protect national security. The user is fully responsible for all responsibilities arising from the illegal use of the Internet.
7.1. Users may not use the Application and Services to send or transmit any message that is disruptive to public order or that is unlawful, false, harassing, abusive, threatening, hurtful, or otherwise objectionable.
7.1. Users may not use the application and the service to send or transmit any information that is unlawful, false, harassing, insulting, threatening, harmful, destructive, provocative, obscene or pornographic.
7.2. Users should not use the Application and Services to send or transmit sensitive information or information that violates national laws and regulations.
7.3. The Application and Service, like most Internet products, are vulnerable to a variety of security issues, including but not limited to:
1) Revealing detailed personal information that can be used by unscrupulous people to cause real-life harassment.
2) Coaxing and deciphering passwords.
3) Other software downloaded and installed contains viruses such as Trojan horses that threaten the security of information and data on personal computers, and then threaten the use of this application and services.
8. Please be careful not to reveal your property accounts, bank cards, credit cards, QQ numbers, and corresponding passwords in the use of the application and services. The user is responsible for any damage caused by the use of the app and service.
9. Users are expected to use the app and service in a disciplined and lawful manner, and if they are disruptive, harassing, deceiving other users in a public environment or committing other violations of the app and service. The developer has the right to stop the service if the user is found to be disruptive, harassing, deceiving other users in a public environment or committing other violations of this agreement.
10. You understand that Developer has the right to modify or discontinue, suspend or terminate the Service at any time for the overall operation of the Application, without notice to you. The user understands that the Developer has the right to modify or discontinue, suspend or terminate the Service at any time without notice to you, and that the Developer shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any damages arising from the exercise of the foregoing rights.